International Architecture Awards 2019
After the huge success of previous International Architecture Awards, Architecture Podium is announcing IAA 2019. Architecture Podium created one of the largest awards in architecture and design with some of the esteemed studios as winners like Aedas, TerreformOne, Rockwell Group, Pepe Gascon Arquitectura, Morphogenesis, Dada & Partners, Nadaaa, XTEN Architecture, Mecanoo, ABIBOO Architecture, and many more from across the globe making IAA one of the most successful awards.
The International Architecture Awards 2019 will carry extraordinary eminence to your work. Our reputable judges will Award
Three Winners in each Category
The competition provides extensive and intense publicity to award-winning projects, it is considered as a quality and high-return alternative to any promotion you might be running provided that you have a good design that could win the accolade. Also depending on the Jury’s Decision, Some projects will receive Honorable Mentions. Last year, there were about 5-6 Honorable Mentions in each Category.
Qualifying Entries will get Participation Certificate.
Chances flourish, however you can’t win in the event that you don’t enter. IAA is the Global Platform where winning means establishing yourself among the best in the profession worldwide.
Architecture Podium with more than hundred Media Partners aims to highlight existing projects and designs which were developed with a good taste of design, our aim is to increase the publicity of good projects and good designs, to provide architects and designers a solid excuse to shout-out that they have a good design. International Architecture Award is a great opportunity for architects and designers to have a jump in their careers as IAA 2019 offers winners extensive marketing services to make use of the success of winning the award.
In a world where there are thousands of projects and designs launch each year, the award was born out of the desire to underline the best designs and well-designed projects across the world. The award-winning projects and designs are exhibited on Architecture Podium official website and they are communicated to all relevant press across the world.
The mission of the IAA Award and Competition is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for architects and designers and innovators from all design fields with different experience levels, diverse disciplines, and market focus to compete on while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to. The International Architecture Award aims to act as blender; to bring together architects, designers, audience and the media.
Highlight, Acknowledge & Advocate good designs and their designers. To channel the attention of the press, interactive Media, design critics, distributors and non-architects & non-designers to the award winners.
Early Registration Fees: 21st Sep 2018 – 30th Sep 2018
Standard Registration Fees: 01st Oct 2018 – 30th Nov 2018
Late Registration Fees: 01st Dec 2018 – 31st Dec 2018
Registration Begins. 21st Sep 2018
Last date for receiving queries 30th Nov 2018
Last date for answering all queries 1st Dec 2018
Registration Ends 31st Dec 2018
Submission Deadline 10th Jan 2019
Winners Announcement 31st Jan 2019
- Open invitation for ‘International Architecture Awards 2019’.
- Entries are invited from all the nations.
- The projects submitted are considered by the author that submits the entry for the Award. Every violation of copyright will be punished with immediate disqualification.
- The works reached out of time will be excluded.
- It is absolutely prohibited the participation to the awards of a Jury member, a relative or a person or body connected professionally to the jury.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design.
- Submission must contain Explanatory Brief (not more than 600 words) in a .doc file.
- Four A2 size sheets (594mm X 420mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format needs to be upload at Architecture Podium Website prior to the submission deadline.
- Each submission must contain the ’IAA Registration ID’ provided by the Architecture Podium at the time of registration, this ID must be written in the Bold Century Gothic font, 5 mm in height on the bottom left corner of each submission sheet.
- Submission must be free from any kinds of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
Register Now for IAA 2019
Chances flourish, however you can’t win in the event that you don’t enter.